Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Back Problems

I did it again! I hurt my back Sunday morning doing yard work. I knew doing chores will eventually kill you hehehe. But it does look and feel like I am on the mends so that is good. Still going to take it easy for a couple more days though.

Before I injured my back I did manage to get started on a new digital painting and I am finishing her up now, but I wanted to show you a work in progress shot of her before I do finish her. All that is left is the background.

One of my most popular paintings I have done so far is called Moon Fairy so I thought since I am a much better artist now why not revisit it.

So here is a work in progress shot of my latest Moon Fairy



I should have her done sometime today if my back allows me to anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment