Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

It Begins...


I can't believe it, the count down begins, Creepie Ellie starts exactly 50 days from today October 2nd. The time is sure flying by and I have tons to do still, and in such short amount of time to do it all in.

I have to still create the comics, can you believe I haven't even started this one yet. I finally have at least 3 narrowed down and going to start working on those tonight after dinner. I have to come up with a layout for the website and work on that and work on more comics. There is other stuff to do but I am forgetting what is all need to be done at the moment =/

Just thought I would stop by and say I'm still here just really, really busy. I also have to do a Creepie Cutie image for this week but I think Ellie has to come first so I won't get behind =D

No comments:

Post a Comment