Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Summer Weather!

I swear this has to be the most rainiest summer I can remember, blah! Now remind you I love thunder storms specially during the day, I love when the storm is just rolling in and haven't rained yet and you can see the darkness coming in that is the best part. However last night was so bad that the thunder actually rolled down our car window and the passenger seat got soaked.

Today has been a blah day, I got so sick to my stomach this morning I actually slept all day minus eating a little lunch then went right back to bed. I'm up now and has tons of work to do.

I need to add my last image Voodoo Girl #1 to all the products I have so far on zazzle. Need to work on Creepie Ellie to get that going (to draw it and paint ect.) I have to choose comic panels I have over 200 comic ideas and need to narrow it down to only 52 for the first year. Then I also want to work on creating more voodoo girls for acrylics not to mention more Creepie Cuties for digital. Also I have to work on the secret project that Matt and I are working on.  Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Oh and also to finalize my site for Creepie Cuties since Matt is almost ready to code it and get it up live. Talking about more website stuff, I also need to come up with an idea for Creepie Ellie and finalize it since it is only a couple months away now =D Only 79 Days Left! Eeep!! To much to do!

But first must eat dinner then off to work, not sure what to do first but I will manage. I love my job =D I love staying busy, specially with it being my own creations. I love to create my own little whimsical/creepy world =D

No comments:

Post a Comment