Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Getting There!!!

My list is finally getting shorter and then I can finally get to more painting in digital and acrylic =D

Lets see... I have narrowed down some comics for Ellie, right now I have 23 chosen and I need 52 for a full years worth. Once I have narrowed it down to 52 then I can begin drawing, outline and color it. It's a long and tedious process but i'm getting there =D I also might just start working on the 23 and later go back to narrowing down, we'll see.

I have also finalized my Creepie Cuties website so it is ready to go, really this time it is =D I even changed some of the images to my favorite girls like Voodoo Girl #1, Haunting and Star Catching. They are promptly front and center on the site =D So all i'm waiting on now is Matty to get the free time from his work (he codes for a living on other peoples sites) to do mine but it shouldn't be to long now.

What else is new, oh yes I have also drawn 11 aceo images to start practicing acrylics again. I'm very excited about this and these girls are of course voodoo girls and some are of voodoo/monster creatures. They are so awesome looking =D

ACEOs are the size of a baseball card 2.5 x 3.5 and are very sought after from fans of the artist. They are either original art or prints and usually are the cheapest way to get originals from your favorite artist. Once I start getting better I will release these as original done in acrylics and the price I am thinking will be $10.00 - $12.00 not at all bad for an original =D

No comments:

Post a Comment