Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Our Zoo

Today we had to take one of our youngest cat Diablo to the vets. We found out that she has mammary tumors so her and her sister Trouble will be getting fixed next week with our 4 1/2 month old puppies they are getting fixed as well.

After so many years all our babies are finally fixed =D It took awhile but we finally got there.

We live in a zoo 6 cats, 2 puppies and a turtle named Jaws. We did have 7 cats but unfortunately we had to put my oldest down in August of 2014 =( I miss Vlady so so much he was 17 1/2 years old a fixture of more than half my life. I swear I still hear him and still see him walking the halls. Just like our dog Cleo that died here at home in April of 2013 miss that mutt so much as well he was 11 - 13 years not sure his age since we rescued him from the pound but they guessed he was 1 - 2 yrs old.

Our 6 cats are Ziggy which is Vlady's son is 16, Smokey she is 12 (we rescued her from the streets when she was 4 weeks old), Jinx is 11 and our set of triplets Demon, Trouble and Diablo (we rescued from the streets as well at 6 weeks) are  6 1/2 years old.

Then their are the poopies.. I mean the puppies Munster and Hunter are pitbulls and 4 1/2 months old from the same litter. We got them when they were 4 weeks old due to their mother stopped feeding them, so we took over to make sure they would survive. 

And then last but not least Jaws the red ear slider is 14 years old 

Wow what a boring post I know this is no interest to anyone but still =D

Lets see... oh yeah tomorrow I am going to Hobby Lobby to finally get some art supplies. Finally going to paint again. I prefer Micheal's but unfortunately there is not one around here, the closest one you have to drive an hour away ='(

So tonight I am going to sketch out for some digital paintings and for a new webcomic (more about this and Little Bit Creepie webcomic later)

No comments:

Post a Comment