Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Chance of Rain Painting!

I finally finished my painting that I have been working on for the past couple of months. I actually drew him back in 2013 but now I just finally finished him. Not only that all my back logged images are done! That means now I can actually draw new work and show it off right away =D

I'm actually getting back on track after all the health issues I had since back October 2014 injured back (to the point I couldn't feel my legs) and then in December just 4 days before my birthday I sprained my ankle, or at least I think I did. It still hurts to this day, so it could be fractured or legitimates and tendons are damaged pretty badly This is the same ankle I hurt the summer going into my senior year 99/00 and had to have a cast for 3 weeks and an air cast for another 3 then physical therapy.

Anyways boring stuff so lets get to the good part shall we =D

This painting is called 'Chance of Rain' and it features a voodoo doll I created back in 2013 in a series of paintings called Stitch my Heart. I will post the other 3 after the new one.

Chance of Rain



Left Behind



Withered to Soon



ButterHearts



This will be the last you see him for awhile but he will be back =D

Now I think I will go eat some lunch and work on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment