Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Paint Supplies!

It's a cold and snowy Sunday here =) I love snow I don't know if it's because i'm a winter baby or what but snow does not bother me like some people in this house hehehe. I'm sure though if we had the storms the other side of the east coast is getting then yes I would be sick of it but right now it is only 3 - 5 inches I can handle that =D  The only thing I hate is actually shoveling but now that we have a motorized shovel it isn't that bad.

Lets see what else is new... oh yes yesterday evening I finally hit the craft store (Hobby Lobby I really prefer Michael's but there is not one close by =( ) anyways I got some painting supplies, after 4 1/2 years I am finally going to start painting again with acrylics =D

I'm starting out with just painting aceos first then move on to bigger paintings from there. First though lunch then I will start sketching some painting ideas. I can't wait to start, I've been dying to paint with acrylics for over a year now and finally beable to =D

No comments:

Post a Comment