Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Back To Painting!

I am taking a break from designing my website to paint. I can't believe it is taking me this long to create a site but I know in the long run it will be worth it =D

The painting I am working on (of course digital) is called Chance of Rain and it features a voodoo doll he is so cute he is also is featured in a couple more of paintings Left Behind, Withered to Soon and Butterhearts. I will show those pieces when I am done with this one. I should have this painting done sometime today so I will post it when I am done as well=D

Eventually I will get back into acrylics I miss creating with real paint. I gave all my paints, brushes and canvases away (since they were getting old) I have to now  restock it all. This will take a awhile and to re teach myself on how to do some stuff all over again. That's the glory of the internet you can't figure out something, you can always look it up =D

That's about the jest of what's going on my end, it is winter so staying in the house trying to keep warm and creating my little world. Perfect day in my book =D

No comments:

Post a Comment