Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Going on Vacation

First time I have said that in a long time. The last time I went on vacation was back in 2002 going to Alabama for 4 days with Matt's mom. Today Matt and I along with my mom and step-father and brother and sister-in-law are heading to Savannah, Georgia for Halloween.

We will be gone today (Saturday October 24th) and be home late on October 31st. I am so looking forward to seeing all the Halloween festivities but so not looking towards the 12 hr drive there and back. We will be leaving around 5:30 am =/

I will also be missing my fur kids so much this is actually the first time I am leaving these guys =/ for this long. thank you so much Amanda and Eric for looking out for them and the house =D

I will be posting lots of photos on instagram, facebook and twitter so come join me =D and I am sure I will have tons of paintings and comics inspired by this trip.

Talk to you guys real soon =D

No comments:

Post a Comment