Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Winter Over?

It looks like winter is officially over (knock on wood) it is 50 and I have my studio window open with cats peering out I love it =D All this week is going to be in the 50s =D Hopefully it will stay like this.

For the past couple of days I have been busy not art related work but yet it is. I took the time out to set up a zazzle shop and added 3 products with all 26 images of Creepie Cuties I have done since late 2012 (even though I have been creating Creepie Cuties since July of 09) these later ones are so much better so I just added the ones I am very proud of. You can check out my zazzle shop (here)

I have also come to a conclusion with my acrylic work, I am just going to feature my creatures I call strangelings I have a whole world I want to get out and not to mention they make me really happy to draw and paint (digitally and acrylic).

They are kooky, funny, creepy and cute all at the same time. I can't tell you what the name of this series is called not until I buy the domain anyways. The site will have tons of digital work and acrylic work along with prints that you can buy along with some other neat stuff =D

I honestly do think they will make an impact because of how they see the world and again they bring a laugh and a smile to your face. Here is some digital images of the strangelings so you can see what they look like.






Just think this is how my little world all started, from these little creatures I call strangelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment