Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Working

I am still here, I swear I didn't walk off the earth =D Been very hectic yet boring couple of days. I have been busy but yet haven't, I know that sounds weird but I don't know how else to explain it lol.

Lets see... What is on the agenda for the next couple of days! Working on the site, yes still working on it and hopefully will be ready sometime next week.

Tomorrow the 2 puppies and my 2 youngest cats are going in to get fixed so that means,  next 3 weeks are going to be a pain. Will have to keep an eye on them so they won't start chewing on their stitches.

Other than that working on the new comic it is based off of one of my creepie cuties called Gloom here she is but of course she is going to change some, adding a nose, having skin color and having human hands etc. But at least you can see sort of what she looks like.



I can't wait to tell her story it is going to be awesome =D

Also on the agenda for this weekend I am finally going to start working on acrylic stuff, I'm really excited about that.

That's about it and I am hoping to show some stuff soon on the comic and with the acrylics =D

No comments:

Post a Comment