Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Thumps

It feels so good to get back to doing something that I love, after months of drawing a blank or being sick I finally have my creative spark back.

Today I have a new digital painting of another strangeling but I also drew my first Creepie Cuties since September =/ I will be working on her today and hopefully tomorrow or at least sometime next week there will finally be a new Creepie Cutie added to the family =D

First up though the look of the new/old strangeling painting I did, I created him back in 2012 when my skills of drawing was not to good. Now that I am a better artist and he is still one of my favorite strangelings to date I decided to redo him and since it is a Valentine's Day (or any day that matter) I thought this would be a perfect time to bring him back. With more details and chubbier along with a button as a belly button he is just to cute to pass up =D

You Stitch My Heart



Here is the old and the new Thumps next to each other



Well off to work on that new Creepie Cuties

No comments:

Post a Comment