Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Since I've Been Gone!!!

It has been awhile since I last wrote and the bad thing is, it wasn't do to my art. Matter of fact I haven't even barely touched my art since the last time I wrote =(

Lets see what have I been up to... well unfortunately I caught another cold so that was 2 colds in a month and a half and this one really put me down I couldn't stop coughing long enough to get any rest and no medication worked. I honestly thought I broke some ribs coughing so much.

The few times I did get to work I worked on my site and I can say it is now officially done just waiting for it to be coded and uploaded =D Hopefully it will be up sometime this week if not next week.

Of course now that I am so much better I can get back to work =D and that means a lot of projects along with lots of art work.

The one thing I can officially say is that I am working on a new comic and boy it is going to be awesome.

And then there is another project that I can't say anything about yet but it is going to be big =D

No comments:

Post a Comment